- What data is collected about you or your child;
- How that data is used and with whom it may be shared; and
- How you can access, update, or delete your or your child’s information.
Our Contact Information:
What data do we collect form you or your child?
- A contact email address (Strictly for purposes of remote game data saving & in-app purchase transaction history); and
- Other data you choose to give us (such as information supplied within support logs / tickets)
What data do we collect automatically?
- Game progress;
- Information about the device, such as device name and OS; and
- Data about usage such as gameplay information;
What data do we collect from third-party partners about you or your child?
- Data received from linking a third-party tool such as Facebook or Google; and
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes
Why do we collect your or your child’s data?
- Store game progress;
- Verify and confirm payments; and
- Provide and deliver products and services
We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you or your child provides to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law. Your Personal Information is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Access & Deleting Data:
We will retain your data only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. No matter how we come in contact with your data, you always have the right to access the data we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. In the event that you send a data subject request to us, or one of our third-party partners informs us that you have contacted them directly about your personal data they collected while you were using our service, we will respond to that request in accordance with any applicable legislation.
If you wish to know what data we hold about you, if any, please make out your request to us in writing at the address listed above. Please be aware that in order to protect the information in our database, we will require identification from you before releasing any information.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android).
Notice for International Users: